CB1129: Clever Coverstitch Bag Workshop with Pam Mahshie
Live In-Person Workshop with Pam Mahshie at the Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio in Beaver Dam, WI
Coverstitch Bag Workshop with Pam Mahshie
Item #: CB1129
Calling all Quilters!
Are you a quilter asking, "Is a serger for me?" We have the perfect answer for you!
Join us for an exciting 1-day workshop with the renowned Serging expert and BERNINA Overlock Business Manager, Pam Mashie.
Did you try to attend Pam’s Serging class at the Great WI Quilt show, with a waiting list that seemed never-ending. Well, the wait is over!
• "I'm a Quilter Is a Serger for Me? Exploring New Dimensions in Quilting"
• Date: November 29th
• Time: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
• Location: Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio in beautiful downtown Beaver Dam
What to Expect
• Expert Guidance: Pam Mashie, will guide you through the incredible world of BERNINA Sergers.
• Exclusive Experience: Pam's classes are highly sought-after, and we've secured her for a one-day appearance just for you.
Pampering Day: Enjoy a day filled with learning, creativity, and pampering. *Included during the 1 day Event!
• BERNINA L-890 and Class Supplies
• Lunch to keep you energized
• A fabulous swag bag filled with goodies
• Exciting price drawings throughout the day
• An awe-inspiring trunk show by Pam herself
This is an opportunity you do not want to miss! Limited Spots Available - Reserve Yours Today
First come, first serve - act fast to guarantee your place in this exclusive class.
Workshop includes Lunch, a Swag Bag, and a Trunk Show by Pam, plus Prize Drawing Giveaways!
Bring an optional chair cushion & water bottle.
Seating is limited!
Note: Live In-Person Sewing Classes are located at the Nancy Zieman Sewing Studio in the fine arts district in downtown Beaver Dam WI.
120 FRONT STREET • BEAVER DAM, WI 53916
INFO@ZIEMANPRODUCTIONS.COM • 920-356-9546
Prior to joining BERNINA of America, Mahshie spent over 30 years at Baby Lock where she held many roles including Regional and District Sales Manager, Educational Director and Ambassador of Education. Throughout the years, she has also appeared on numerous PBS programs including Sewing with Nancy, Martha?s Sewing Room, and Quilting with Marianne and Mary Fons.
Mahshie graduated from Madison Area Technical College with a degree in clothing and textiles with a specific focus on sales.